Tuesday, April 17, 2007

doooooooonuts.

i am going to eat you, dammit.
for some reason this morning, i had the most intense need for donuts.

i needed to go to the hardware store to pick up 1/2" brass fittings to repair some sinks in the lab. soooo, i decided to find out if there was a donut shop close by. after doing a google search for "donut denton," i found that donuts inc. is in the same shopping center as my hardware store.

i got two glazed donuts and a large coffee for $2.07 and drove over to in front of ace hardware to eat my sugar/fat/acrid coffee breakfast. the donuts were great and my pants were soon covered in large, sticky sugar snowflakes as was my face. i took a huge gulp of flaming hot coffee, wiped my face with a napkin and picked up my pipe fittings.

so it occurs to me that perhaps my new plan to gain weight should be eating donuts every morning.

i am going to be fat. soon. details to follow... watch me now!

dunkin' donuts nutritional information:
glazed donut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home