Friday, December 08, 2006

have a nice fright.

gridskipper.
whoa. i have not been on an airplane since i was in second grade. to reveal my age, i have not been on an airplane in 19 years.

the thought of getting on a plane does not send me into a panic. that being said, i am a little hesitant only because of my lack of experience with the large metal flying thingies that most people use to travel distances over 300 miles.

i will probably be getting on a plane this summer. i will have a whiskey and water. or two. i will get someone to hold my damp palm. i will be just fine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Icing said...

It'll be fine, you'll manage it.....
Good luck!

11:13 AM  
Blogger MC said...

Awww, babes. I'll hold your whole hand. ...and your whiskey.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home